Pages

Monday, November 4, 2013

Important Information About Baby Food




Preparing baby food, be sure to use less salt. Babies, salt and sugar is not well, acquainted with at an early age.

Babies when they learned the taste of sugar and salt, you can never be prevented them.

Babies under 1 year of age, honey and cow's milk is not good.  I recommend beans and eggplant.

Already doctors on this issue, give parents information.

without consulting your doctor, not feed your baby with new foods.

Must give your baby the first 6 months exclusive breastfeeding. You really must want. I gave my baby breast milk from 7 months and I very comfortable with my inside...

Then healthy vegetables, fruits and of course 9 after months you can eat such as fish and meat protein mainly.

The water is very important for children's healt. often you should water your child.

I wish you and your child a healthy life...

In another papar....




No comments:

Post a Comment